[Linux-aus] [Announce] Declaration of Council Election and call for Nominations

Sae Ra Germaine s.germaine at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 21:20:08 AEDT 2016

Hi All,

Thank you to those who have nominated me for the position of Secretary. It
has been a very interesting, thought provoking and rewarding experience
which I would love to continue on.

I believe that Linux Australia has a great future ahead and I hope that I
can make a valuable and positive contribution to this organisation and
community. Linux Australia has given me fantastic memories along with some
challenging lesson learning ones as well.

It has been a great privilege to have been on Council the last 2 years and
I would be honoured to fill this position if elected.

Thanks

Sae Ra