[Linux-aus] Inflection Point - A Strategic Plan for Linux Australia

Lev Lafayette lev at levlafayette.com
Wed Jan 6 15:51:59 AEDT 2016

On Wed, January 6, 2016 11:50 am, Michael Cordover wrote:

> If we're going to work on that basis, we should consider whether we
> should be using one or more other tools. CiviCRM isn't perfect, and
> requires a Drupal base.

I'm not sure whether that's the case. Whilst I'm not a user of CiviCRM
(although there are good reasons that I should be) I thought it could be
used by Drupal, Joomla, or WordPress.

https://civicrm.org/blogs/kurund/announcing-civicrm-463-release

--
Lev Lafayette, BA (Hons), GradCertTerAdEd (Murdoch), GradCertPM, MBA (Tech
Mngmnt) (Chifley)