[Linux-aus] Inflection Point - A Strategic Plan for Linux Australia

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 08:25:35 AEDT 2016

Hi Kathy,

I just read your strategic plan document. It's very well thought through
and reflects a lot of challenges that have been brought up repeatedly over
the years. Your proposed steps forward make a lot of sense. In many
respects, it's about maturing the organisation and giving it more ability
to make an impact in the Australian context. I'm in support of making it
happen and would hope you can stay around to help see it through. It's a
good plan and it needs a good execution.

Best Regards,
Silvia.