[Linux-aus] LinuxSA - The IoT & The Cloud - 15 March - Romana Challans

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Thu Feb 25 18:10:44 AEDT 2016

Hi There,

Heard a lot about IoT? The Cloud? kind of understand it - but not sure
you really do? Or know a lot about it, and want to share what you know?

Come along to 'IoT & the Cloud - thoroughly mix a lot of old
technologies with some new,  a lick of paint, some spit and polish: and
voila! New technology'

Presented by Romana Challans.

Romana is a long time member of LinuxSA who, after years of skirmishes
in the famous Vi vs Emacs wars, (Vi/Vim of course), retired to lurk on
the lists.  She is also a lecturer in Information Technology/Computer
Science topics at Flinders University - including the technology she
will be discussing.

She is also occasionally dangerous in her wheelchair.

What? The monthly LinuxSA Meeting - "The IoT & The Cloud"

Where? Marcellinas Pizza Bar, 273 Hindley Street, Adelaide (map link
<http://tinyurl.com/qyl4lqe> )

When? Tuesday, 15 March, 2016

What Time? We gather around about 18:00 and order food between
18:10-18:20; we aim to start the talk as close to 19:00 as possible. The
venue is licensed and caters for most dietary requirements [1] .

If eating please bring approximately $10-11 as we usually order shared
pizza - drinks are paid on a per person basis.

DSL

[1] We'll do our best to ensure you can share with us, if sharing, but
if you are concerned about any particular allergies, please contact the
friendly staff at Marcellinas who'll be happy to do their best to ensure
you can participate.

--

David Lloyd

http://www.validlyodd.net/