[Linux-aus] Declaration of election and welcome to new Council members

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:47:14 AEDT 2016

Thanks for publicising the election results Sae Ra.

Thanks also to the LA members who voted in the election and to the LA
members who attended the AGM and to the 2015 council members who are
stepping down [1].  And last, but not least, thanks to all of you on our
new council.

I'm quite excited about the way we will shape the future together and very
pleased by the excellent talent that the LA election has pushed to the top.

We will all benefit from getting behind our new council to help even more
people engage with the power of shared knowledge.

--
MC
[1] Er... I'm thanking for their service, not for stepping down. :)