[Linux-aus] Re-igniting the Membership Committee

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Thu Feb 11 20:54:36 AEDT 2016

Thanks AJ for the thought you've put into this, and to Neill for the
work that you've done around this as well.

I'd be very comfortable with this approach - ie pitching for your idea
to be developed further, with iterative proof points before an
implementation.

Are there any other people who'd be keen on being on "Team CiviCRM"?

Kind regards,
Kathy