[Linux-aus] Linux Australia as It Stands

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Mon Dec 12 16:00:13 AEDT 2016

Hi David, All,

> Has it outgrown its grassroots and does it need a paid secretariat?
> Note that “need” does not invite a discussion about “being able to
> pay for”…

I'll defer to Kathy as she may wish to elaborate, but devolving some
more administrative functions of the organisation has been discussed and
is something she explicitly posits in her Candidacy statement.

If as I hope we will, we as a community decide to grow LA then this sort
of offload seems eminently reasonable to me :)

Cheers,
Hugh