[Linux-aus] Candidacy Support Statement - President or Ordinary Council Member

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Wed Dec 7 20:15:44 AEDT 2016

Hi Andrew,

I take your point - the truth is that $17K vs $23K isn't that much; the
fact that the organisation has known it needs this fixed and has not is
priceless.

At some stage some council acting on behalf of LA, if the needs are real,
most likely should spend some money; I'm not sure why they haven't [this
is the nicest version of what I'm saying. Sort of.]

DSL