[Linux-aus] Actual last chance to submit linux.conf.au 2017 talks or miniconfs!

Christopher Neugebauer (linux.conf.au 2017) chair at hobart.lca2017.org
Fri Aug 5 09:03:33 AEST 2016

Today is your actual final day to get talk, tutorial, and miniconf
proposals in for linux.conf.au 2017!

Our attendees want to know about everything new in the world of Open
Source, Software Freedom, as well as Open Government, Science, Data,
or any field that Open Thinking has touched. To make that happen, we
need lots of great talk proposals to choose from.

Tell us about the Future of Open Source: you can find out full details
of our CFP, including how to submit your proposals, and details of
support we provide to our presenters at
https://linux.conf.au/proposals

And yes, this really is your last day. We won’t be extending the deadline.

--
--Christopher Neugebauer <chair at hobart.lca2017.org>

Conference Director - linux.conf.au - January 2017 - Hobart
Call for Proposals now open - Closes Friday 5 August - linux.conf.au/proposals