[Linux-aus] Spam :: Linux Device

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:25:10 AEST 2016

As an interested bystander, something that ac may not realise is that the
first thing that pops into MY mind when I see that (and possibly a few
other people) is that they're referring to 'Anonymous Coward', which is
used on Slashdot when someone does not wish to identify themselves.

That may not be a deliberate choice on ac's behalf, but maybe that's why
their vague comments and lack of actual information may be rubbing people
the wrong way.

--Rob