[Linux-aus] TPP Submission on behalf of Linux Australia

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Thu Apr 14 17:11:33 AEST 2016

Dear Linux-Aus,

I am pleased to advise that last month I submitted a response to the
Australian Government in relation to the Senate Committee on the TPP on
behalf of Linux Australia.

Our submission, along with the others received by the Committee are now
visible online [1]

I am grateful for the tireless efforts of Josh Stewart on the
preparation of this and to Kim Weatherall for her assistance with
research and discussion.

My thanks also to Council, past and present for their review and of
course the broader LA community for your input.

Kind Regards,
Hugh

[1] The Linux Australia submission is #128 as listed here

http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Joint/Treaties/9_February_2016/Submissions

The following deep link -should- take you directly to the PDF

http://www.aph.gov.au/DocumentStore.ashx?id=38187468-9761-4e05-84f1-281ba68e65a8&subId=410396

--
Hugh Blemings,
President, Linux Australia