[Linux-aus] Census data risks - retention and correlation of records

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Tue Apr 5 17:16:37 AEST 2016

On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 05:04:24PM +1000, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> On 05/04/16 16:31, Neill Cox wrote:
> >Unfortunately the linked article is behind a paywall.
>
> I had no problem accessing the article. Maybe AFR decide to open this
> door...

I vaguely recall reading somewhere that the Fairfax paywall permitted a
small number of Fairfax articles (taken across all their publications) to be
viewed within a sliding time window before the paywall kicked in.  This may
explain why some people can read the article while others can't.

Regards
  jonathan