[Linux-aus] OSDC 2015 (Hobart, TAS) Registrations now Open!

Tim Serong tim at wirejunkie.com
Tue Sep 1 16:55:54 AEST 2015

Greetings,

I am pleased to announce that registrations for the Open Source
Developers' Conference 2015 are now open!

This year OSDC is coming to Hobart for the first time, and will be held
from October 27-29, at the Wrest Point Convention Centre.

To whet your appetite, the draft schedule is now online:

  https://2015.osdc.com.au/schedule/

Tickets can be purchased at:

  https://ti.to/osdc/2015

Please note that all tickets cover morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
during the main conference days, as well as the conference dinner
(Tuesday evening).

For accommodation, we have reserved a block of rooms at Wrest Point.
You are of course welcome to stay anywhere you like :) but if you want
to be right there at the venue, please see:

  https://2015.osdc.com.au/accommodation/

More information about OSDC 2015 can be found on our web site at
https://2015.osdc.com.au/

Cheers,

Tim
(on behalf of the OSDC 2015 team)