[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Grant application

Joshua Hesketh president at linux.org.au
Sun Nov 15 22:16:27 AEDT 2015

Hi Derren,

My apologies for the delay in returning to you. The council discussed
this during our teleconf on the 4th of November.

*

  *

    Grant application from Derren Desouza

        MOTION Josh H, Linux Australia Council politely declines the
        grant request given the feedback from the Community*.*

        Seconded Craige

      o Passed unanimously

*
We wish you the best of luck with your project and hope that this
doesn't discourage you.

Kind regards,
LA Council