[Linux-aus] [sort of OT] Making a better LCA Presentation - Avoiding "Death-By-Powerpoint" [1]

Ian ilox11 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 13:33:49 AEST 2015

Good suggestions Phillip. I did years of community projects and committees
but when I did about 8 months with Rostrum as part of a project I found out
so much more about speaking and meeting management. Certainly recommend the
experience that either organisation can give to those willing to learn and
share.

Perhaps Kathy and the 2016 Team could put you and myself and others that
put their hands up on a sub-committee as part of Speaker Support?