[Linux-aus] Breakpoint 2015 Call For Presentations
cfp at ruxcon.org.au
cfp at ruxcon.org.au
Sun May 17 19:20:04 AEST 2015
Breakpoint 2015 Call For Papers
Melbourne, Australia, October 22th-23th
.[x]. Introduction .[x].
We are pleased to announce Call For Presentations for Breakpoint 2015.
Breakpoint showcases the work of expert security researchers from around the
world on a wide range of topics. This conference is organised by the Ruxcon
team and offers a specialised security conference to complement and lead into
the larger and more casual Ruxcon weekend conference. Breakpoint caters
towards security researchers and industry professionals alike, with a focus on
cutting edge security research.
Breakpoint presents a great opportunity for our selected speakers to receive a
complimentary trip to Australia and experience both the Breakpoint and Ruxcon
conferences, not to mention the great weather, parties, and friendly people.
.[x]. Important Dates .[x].
May 15 - Call For Presentations Open
August 30 - Call For Presentations Close
October 19-21 - Breakpoint Training
October 22-23 - Breakpoint Conference
October 24-25 - Ruxcon Conference
.[x]. Topic Scope .[x].
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
o Mobile Device Security
o Exploitation Techniques
o Reverse Engineering
o Vulnerability Discovery
o Rootkit Development
o Malware Analysis
o Code Analysis
o Virtualisation, Hypervisor Security
o Cloud Security
o Embedded Device Security
o Hardware Security
o Telecommunications Security
o Wireless Network Security
o Web Application Security
o Law Enforcement Activities
o Threat Intelligence
o Incident Response
.[x]. Submission Guidelines .[x].
In order for us to process your submission we will require the following
1. Presentation title
2. Detailed summary of your presentation material
4. Mobile phone number
5. Brief personal biography
6. Description of any demonstrations involved in presentation
7. Information on where the presentation material has or will be presented
* Preference will be given to presentations that contain original research
that will be first presented at Breakpoint.
* As a general guideline, Breakpoint presentations are between
45 and 60 minutes, including question time.
If you have any questions about submissions, or would like to make a
submission, please send an email to bpx at ruxconbreakpoint.com
.[x]. Speaker Benefits .[x].
Speakers at Breakpoint will be entitled to the following benefits:
- A return economy airfare to Melbourne (total cost limit applies)
- Three nights accommodation at the Intercontinental Rialto
- Complimentary registration for Breakpoint and Ruxcon conferences
- Invitation to all Breakpoint and Ruxcon parties
- Unlock 'Presented on world's smallest continent' achievement
* All speaker benefits apply to a single speaker per submission.
.[x]. Contact .[x].
If you have any questions or inqueries, contact us at:
* Email: bpx at ruxconbreakpoint.com
* Twitter: ruxconbpx
More information about the linux-aus