[Linux-aus] ANNOUNCING: Kiwi PyCon 2015 - Call for Proposals extended to June 30!

Marek Kuziel marek at kuziel.info
Tue Jun 23 14:26:29 AEST 2015

Since the opening of the Kiwi PyCon 2015 Call for Proposals we have had
some marvelous proposals sent in.

To those who have already submitted proposals: thank you! There are some
truly great submissions, and ones that I personally can't wait to see.

To those who are still planning their submissions, or pondering what they
would want to speak on: have no fear!

The Kiwi PyCon 2015 team is pleased to announce that we are extending the
deadline for proposals to the 30th of June.

That gives you one more week to get your proposals in!

Because explicit is better than implicit, the extended deadline is
2015-06-30 23:59:59

All the details are available to you at:

    https://nzpug.org/call-for-proposals/

You can submit your poster, talk or tutorial proposals here:

    https://nzpug.org/proposals/submit/

Keep the submissions rolling in! We can't wait to read them all!

Marek, on behalf of the New Zealand Python User Group and Kiwi PyCon 2015.