[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Grant request: That Linux Australia fund Renai Lemay Kickstarter

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Thu Jun 18 12:17:37 AEST 2015

Hello Kathy,

Thank you very much for your grant request. Between the time of you
submitting it and the minimum 2 weeks for community input to the request
the kickstarter campaign had ended. As such your grant request has been
closed by the council.

*

        MOTIONby Josh H given the timing the council has missed the
        opportunity to be involved in the Kickstarter campaign. The
        council believes this project is still of interest to its
        members and will reach out to Renai on what might be helpful in
        an in kind, financial or other way. Therefore the grant request
        is no longer current and to be closed.

      o Seconded Sae Ra Germaine

However, the council still believes this to be an important and
interesting project to its members. As such we'll still be reaching out
to Renai to see how we might be able to contribute. Although the grant
request is closed, we will continue to follow this up as an item for LA.

Cheers,
Josh

*