[Linux-aus] Backlog of minutes published

Joshua Hesketh president at linux.org.au
Sat Jun 13 16:49:44 AEST 2015

Hello Linux Australia community,

Sadly we fell behind on publishing minutes from council meetings (we've
been busy though, I promise! - which is part of the reason for the
delay). Typically we publish them onto our website and this mailing
list. We have just finished catching up with our backlog of minutes so
rather than spamming this list with separate emails I'll link to them here.

http://linux.org.au/meeting/2014-12-17
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-01-07
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-01-28
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-02-11
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-02-25
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-03-11
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-03-23
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-04-08
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-04-22
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-05-06
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-05-20
http://linux.org.au/meeting/2015-06-03

Very sorry for the delay in getting these out. We'll endeavour to
publish the minutes from meetings more promptly for the rest of the term.

If you have any questions in regards to any of the items please do not
hesitate to ask the council or myself either on or off list.

Warm regards,
Joshua Hesketh
 - President, Linux Australia