[Linux-aus] mailing lists

Nathan Bailey web at polynate.net
Wed Jul 29 10:41:55 AEST 2015

Hi Andre,
 Welcome to Linux Australia :-)

LA tends to be more of a coordinating body for Linux and open source
activity in Australia rather than a Linux users group. Generally that
function is taken on at a state and regional level through Linux Users
Groups (LUGs). If you let us know what state you're in, we can point you to
one!

If you're interested in helping with the conference (LCA), or starting or
supporting a project that grows Linux, open source or even open
information/access approaches in Australia, then please feel free to float
your idea or questions here.

cheers,
Nathan