[Linux-aus] MemberDB is a great short term solution, but we need a broader rethink

Neill Cox neill.cox at ingenious.com.au
Mon Jan 19 23:53:24 AEDT 2015

I'm interested in working on a flask and angular solution as I have skills
in python and javascript. Unfortunately I have next to no php or drupal
skills.

If the concensus is that drupal is the way to go then I will quietly bow
out and wish you the best of luck :)  I'm not being precious about this, I
just don't think I am the right person to work on a drupal replacement.

I do agree that we should have more than one person working on this so ad
to avoid the run over by a bus problem.

Cheers,
Neill Cox

Sent from a phone.  Please forgive brevity and "interesting" auto
correction.