[Linux-aus] MemberDB is a great short term solution, but we need a broader rethink

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Fri Jan 16 12:39:40 AEDT 2015

First of all, many thanks to Mikal for starting this conversation, and
to those who've volunteered to make MemberDB better.

While this is a great short term solution, I think we should (in
parallel) discuss and debate a MemberDB replacement, likely something
like CiviCRM. This is a bit more work and effort, but I think would have
good long term returns, and address the pressing need for targeted
member communications.

Happy to help where I can,
With kind regards,
Kathy