[Linux-aus] MemberDB is a great short term solution, but we need a broader rethink

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Mon Feb 2 17:46:24 AEDT 2015

A python re-write for memberdb is indeed on the cards. Neill, who has
volunteered to help, has started working on a proof of concept.

However, as highlighted in these discussions there may be reason to use
an existing solution which may or may not be python. I'm sure the
volunteers who have offered to help here will be taking all these into
account.

Any reason you ask? Are you able to help out?

Cheers,
Josh