[Linux-aus] Proposing a membership subcommittee

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Feb 2 10:48:25 AEDT 2015

Ok, so hi.

I just came back to a business trip to discover I am drowing in
memberdb threads. That's exciting, because its way better than no one
caring enough to even reply to email. Give me a couple of days to
digest the various emails, and then let's try for a quick IRC meeting
of interested parties to come up with a plan.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia