[Linux-aus] Spreading linux around Australia

vinicius pereira da silva vini20_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:24:33 AEST 2015

Hi Guys, How are you this morning?
My name is Vinicius, I am from brazil and I have been to Australia for a few months.My goal when I came here was to study english and then find a linux role. So well done. :) :)
I have quiet good experience in teaching linux for new/experienced professionals in brazil, from basic through to advanced  and I am thinking about running a training company here in Brisbane. I was trying to find some companies from the same area but I felt like there are not that much investment on this.    I believe if we start training new  professionals we could help companies and also themselves.I can see that we have a bunch of companies looking for DevOps which they cannot find ( I might be wrong ). I say that because I have already received a couple of offers since I started working.
So, to sum up.
What are your thoughts about training company? is there any good linux training company in Brisbane/Sydnei/Melbourne or another place?
Thank have a nice friday.