[Linux-aus] [Announce] LCA2018 Call for Bids

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Mon Aug 3 15:56:07 AEST 2015

Hi all,

The call for 2018 bids closes at the end of next week.

Usually, well before this point of the year, we have a good indication
of teams who are working on bidding. Sadly we haven't heard of any teams
interested in leading a linux.conf.au.

The bid deadline is still open so perhaps there are some people working
hard in the background on getting a proposal to the council. However, at
this point, we may be heading towards a year where we have no viable
option or location for a linux.conf.au.

If this is something you would like to help fix, please let us know if
you're interested in running a linux.conf.au :-)

Cheers,
Josh