[Linux-aus] [melbourne-pug] PyCon Australia 2015 Call for Proposals is Open!

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:17:45 AEDT 2015

I'm pretty sure the plan is for Melbourne for the next two years. It
rotates between bidding cities on a two-year timeframe. I'm not sure if
it's definite but I understand Melbourne does have a bid in for 2016.
Which, if it comes together, will be awesome.

Tennessee Leeuwenburg
http://myownhat.blogspot.com/
"Don't believe everything you think"