[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Grant Application: Growstuff

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Tue Sep 23 22:39:25 EST 2014

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your grant request. Speaking as a member rather than as
Secretary, I do have some questions about Growstuff and the funding
request;

- What will happen if the campaign does not reach $10k? If the grant
were awarded and $2k were granted, but the $10k figure were not reached,
would the money be returned to Linux Australia?
- Is there a triaged / prioritised list of issues in GitHub that would
be worked on if the $10k figure were reached?
- Are there any other major sponsors of the project?

Kind regards,
Kathy

Kathy Reid
kathy at kathyreid.id.au