[Linux-aus] Retiring as Secretary

Kathy Reid kathy at kathyreid.id.au
Wed Nov 26 20:38:40 EST 2014

Thanks so much Tennessee. However, the real thanks goes out to our
community. There are many dedicated people in the LA community - not
just Council, but many in the community who give up countless hours to
administer servers, plan and run conferences, and to provide sage advice
and guidance for those wanting to do Good Things. Many of these people
are unsung heroes - working quietly away out of sight - and without them
Linux Australia would be a much poorer organisation.

Kind regards,
Kathy

Kathy Reid
kathy at kathyreid.id.au