[Linux-aus] Call for Presentations: LCA2015 Astronomy Miniconf

Jessica Smith jessica at itgrrl.com
Fri Nov 21 00:15:20 EST 2014

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the CfP for the Astronomy Miniconf at LCA2015 closes
THIS Sunday, 23rd November. If you've been thinking of submitting a
proposal, or know someone else who's been thinking about it, NOW is the
time to get on it. A proposal can be as simple as a few lines describing
your idea, so please submit!

Details on the CfP and how to submit are in the original email below.

Cheers,

Jessica