[Linux-aus] DrupalSouth - call for sessions open til 30 Nov

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Nov 19 07:20:21 EST 2014

Hello all!

The call for sessions for DrupalSouth is closing on 30 November 2015.

This event takes place 5-7 March 2015, at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.

Check out our tracks and submit a session!
https://melbourne2015.drupal.org.au/program/session-submission

DRUPAL FUTURES

Talks in the Futures track should expand our horizons and help to understand the future of the web, technology and Drupal's place in that ecosystem.

https://melbourne2015.drupal.org.au/program/tracks/futures

BUILDING WITH DRUPAL

What are the practices, techniques or approaches which help someone build better Drupal websites? Building with Drupal gives you practical, actionable site building, front-end and development practices which you can use today.

https://melbourne2015.drupal.org.au/program/tracks/build

PLANNING FOR DRUPAL

How do you conceptualise and plan your Drupal projects? This track may include case studies and lessons-learned, or practical, non-technical talks dealing with aspects outside of Site Building. It also includes our Drupal in the Public Sector sub-track.

https://melbourne2015.drupal.org.au/program/tracks/plan

Procrastination is not your friend.  Do this now :)

If you're not a webby speaker kind of person, but know someone who is, please forward this on to them and encourage them to share their knowledge at DrupalSouth Melbourne.  We're looking for talks about the #WholeWideWeb, #NotJustDrupal.

Also - Early bird tix are still available if you just want to come along!

cheers
Donna