[Linux-aus] Tux Paint English (Australian)

Joe Dalton joedalton2 at yahoo.dk
Tue Jun 24 00:09:22 EST 2014

Hi, we have lost contact with our Australian translator, and is searching for a new translator, so Tux Paint can be used by kids and schools in Australia. Hope you can help out, or create contact to existing schools using Tux Paint and who
could be interested in helping out.

I have cross posted with allies (but it seems to be inactive).

Bye
Joe
Danish