[Linux-aus] Grant request: Contribution to Senate voting source code FOI request review.

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 18:14:30 EST 2014

On 23 June 2014 17:54, Daniel Jitnah <djitnah at greenwareit.com.au> wrote:

> One thing though I assume that if/when the code is made available, it
> wont be made so with a non-disclosure agreement.  That would be pointless.

As an FOI request, this is an application for the source code to be
made available to viewing by the public. There would not be an NDA
(note that this review is disputing the AEC's assertion that the code
is a trade secret), but it is not likely that the code would be made
available under a Free/Open Source licence.

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --