[Linux-aus] ANNOUNCING: Kiwi PyCon CfP extended to 30 June, 2014!

Tom Eastman tom at eastman.net.nz
Sun Jun 15 17:41:31 EST 2014

Since the opening of the Kiwi PyCon 2014 Call for Proposals we have had
some superb talk proposals sent in. It's been exciting to just take
quick peeks at the proposals and see what new and interesting things
have turned up since the previous day.

To those who have already submitted talks: thank you! There are some
truly great submissions, and ones that I personally can't wait to see.

To those who are still planning their submissions, or pondering what
they would want to speak on: have no fear! The Kiwi PyCon 2014 team is
pleased to announce that we are extending the deadline for talk and
tutorial proposals to the Final day of June.

That gives you two more weeks to get your talk proposals in! But just
remember, June only has thirty days in it -- you don't want to get
caught by an off-by-one error!

As the great Eric Idle did [not quite exactly] say: "Thirty shall be the
number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be Thirty.
Thirty-one is *right* out."

All the details are available to you at:

    http://kiwi.pycon.org/call-for-proposals/

So keep the talk submissions rolling in! We can't wait to read them all!

Tom, on behalf of the New Zealand Python User Group and Kiwi PyCon 2014.