[Linux-aus] Photos at conferences

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Jan 23 13:46:46 EST 2014

On Thu, 2014-01-23 at 10:45 +1100, Pomke Nohkan wrote:

> Hey Noel, I'd like to exercise my entitlements under our code of
> conduct and ask you not to use language like that on this mailing list
> which should be inclusive and welcoming for people of all backgrounds;
> including people with religious beliefs who are not interested in
> hearing you profane them, or just generally folk who don't want to be
> sworn at. thanks :)

 A few people here need a damn sight more than swearing at

 there are many on this list who have brought this organisation into
disrepute , the pathetic  way the "David" incident occurred was a
massive blow to LA, and the inability of the council to handle it
properly, mostly because of teh bias of some that were glad he left, and
when I threatened to resign as well because of the shameful way it was
handled,  and the "certain - regular offenders", a few more encouraged
me to " piss off as well" as one put it

 and now we have an insensitive  who is on the council acting the way he
has, not once, but twice.

frankly, i could not care what certain people here think because they
are not worth the time of day, and again i am reconsidering my
membership of this "boys club"

BTW the language i used was intent to get certain people to realise what
a jerk they are being, and, is also available on any FTA or cable
station, you are most welcome to filter me out if you disagree with the
way i rapped him over the knuckles, its pretty easy, I dont hide behind
anonymous services like gmail