[Linux-aus] Photos at conferences

matt matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Tue Jan 21 17:21:51 EST 2014

"for these people, simply by, at the start of each presentation, the
presenter stating "I am / am not willing to be photographed in my
providing this presentation." "

Already in place and I think it has always been there for the reason
that some presentations are under legal requirement not to be filmed.

Matt Franklin