[Linux-aus] Photos at conferences

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Mon Jan 20 21:51:04 EST 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 09:45:09PM +1100, Bianca Gibson wrote:
> Another option would be light colour means no photos, dark means photos are
> OK. That'd be clear while keeping the delegate designation, but wouldn't
> convey the middle ground 'ask first'.
> I consider the photo status significantly more important to see at a glance
> than delegate designation.

I twend to agree with Bianca, the delegate status coloured in Lanyards has
not been used for the majority of linux.conf.au's and does not give much of
a benefit really. The photo status coloured into the lanyards does give a big
win to the community I think.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i'm a good kisser, and you're a fast learner