[Linux-aus] Council Face-to-Face

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Thu Feb 27 14:29:38 EST 2014

Hello awesome community people!

The council will be holding their annual face-to-face meeting next
weekend (8th+9th of March) in Hobart.

This meeting gives the new council a chance to mesh, set plans for the
year, discuss lengthy topics, implement new ideas and also work hard on
any new policies, paperwork, advocacy and administration that may need
doing.

We already have a list of important items we're planning to discuss
(some of which have been raised from conversations on this mailing
list). However if there is anything in particular you would like the
council to table please let us know before the end of next week and
we'll try to get to it. Of course this isn't your only opportunity to
provide input or feedback to the council, we welcome it at any time!

You may either respond to this email or email the council privately at
council at linux.org.au.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Josh