[Linux-aus] Error with conference web site

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Feb 25 10:18:17 EST 2014

On 02/24/2014 04:41 PM, Jonathan Woithe wrote:
> At the lowest level, I think the current problem is that 2014.linux.conf.au gives you 2013's conference.

OK, took some digging, but 2014.linux.conf.au now loads the correct year
website.

I've configured 2013 on the server, but there is no DNS A record, which
I'll get to in the next day or two.

2012 and 2010 VM's will take a little work, mainly due to the fact we're
halfway through archiving them to static content, but they'll support
the numbering when I'm done.

Regards

Steve