[Linux-aus] LUG schedules (was Minutes...)

Peter Lawler linux-aus at bleeter.id.au
Mon Feb 24 14:22:03 EST 2014

On 24/02/14 09:55, Steve Walsh wrote:
> On 02/23/2014 03:02 PM, Peter Lawler wrote:
>> I seem to recall the calendar announcements for LCA 2014 coming from
>> (allegedly outdated and under threat of retirement) linux.conf.au
>> domain.
>
> Just to put this to rest once and for all;

Sorry, in my rambling I wasn't clear.

Wasn't talking about retiring it's registration, was talking about it's
usage (hence, the calendar for LCA2014 was from conf.au but the website
was org [thus conf.au's website was still for 2013] and the discussion
iirc was that it was all going to be moved to org to stop confusion...
or at least something like that iuno I'm confused but don't really care
any more)

P.