[Linux-aus] Victorian Dept of Justice telling public to download Open Office

Mark Ellem mark at colmiga.org
Thu Aug 7 17:50:25 EST 2014

Yeah its good but all that really happened was somebody in the department realized people were always asking how to fill out the form and asked IT support for solutions. IT support most likely recommended OpenOffice because its a free download users could use to fill the form and added instructions to use it on the website.

I used to provide such solutions like this all the time to staff when working in IT support.

Mark