[Linux-aus] Ham Radio using WebRTC

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 12:05:13 EST 2014

To be sure: I'm not pointing it out because it's open source
(unfortunately), but because I think it's inspiring and built on top
of a lot of open source software (Chromium, WebRTC). Not quite sure
how they got the antenna controls into the browser, but my guess it's
a websocket server.

Cheers,
Silvia.