[Linux-aus] Seeking your support to ensure the success of the Linux Australia Member Survey 2013

Linux Australia Secretary secretary at linux.org.au
Mon Sep 30 23:08:31 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

If you've been reading the minutes of Council meetings, you will be
aware that LA has identified a member survey as a priority for 2013.
We'd like to let you know that we have partnered with ACSPRI - the
Australian Consortium for Social and Political Research Incorporated -
to develop, administer and report the survey results. ACSPRI has a
dedicated commitment to open source, and are key contributors to open
source survey tools such as Lime Survey. We feel they are a very good
fit for Linux Australia and for this engagement and we look forward to
working with them further.

I would also like to take this opportunity to ask for your support in
this endeavour.

As with all surveys, the number of respondents directly influences
results, and the strategic decisions taken on those results. Once the
survey is designed we will be asking all LA members to give up 10
minutes of your valuable time to fill out the survey, to help ensure its
success as a strategic development tool. The survey will become
available sometime in November/December and we will have results by the
AGM at linux.conf.au 2014 in Perth, January 6-10.

As always, your comments, questions and feedback are warmly welcomed,
With kind regards,
Kathy

--
Kathy Reid