[Linux-aus] Proposal: LA to donate to the Malcolm Tredinnick Memorial Prize

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Wed Sep 25 08:54:34 EST 2013

Hi guys,

The council was aware of the Memorial Prize and discussed it last night
in our teleconf.

From our draft minutes:
MOTION by Joshua Hesketh that Linux Australia support the Malcolm
Tredinnick Memorial Prize to the value of $AUD1500 on the understanding
that funding for future years for the Prize would be assessed on a case
by case basis. SECONDED by Kathy Reid. Passed unanimously.

Cheers,
Josh