[Linux-aus] Software Freedom Day, Saturday, September 21st.

Steven Pickles thatpixguy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 16:04:47 EST 2013

We are still throwing together ideas of what exactly we will be doing, but
since it coincides with our regular Hacksession, I've made a team page on
the SFD wiki:

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2013/Australia/South%20Australia/Adelaide/Hackerspace%20Adelaide

Very last minute and chaotic, but that is the Hackerspace way ;)

If anyone wants to show anything or has any ideas, drop me a line.

pix