[Linux-aus] synaptic project management

Daniel Jitnah djitnah at greenwareit.com.au
Thu Sep 12 16:27:06 EST 2013

Hi Janet,

Whats GOOD?

first impression is that it is a project where you are thinking outside the square. Potentially it could revolutionise
the world!

Whats bad?

Not sure what you are expecting people to respond in relation to here? Linux Software, technology, system design,
concepts, philosophy? Or else? Or are you just throwing it out there and hoping it will resonate with someone else's
idea and interest, or curiosity (for me at last)?

Can you please expand on "synaptic cyclical project management" or point to info?  Even Google does not seem to know
about!.

Cheers
Daniel.