[Linux-aus] Programs for education

Jackson Doak noskcaj at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 31 18:08:07 EST 2013

Before the government changed the volunteering laws, i spent most of my
weekends at a place that recycles old computers. One day a laptop came in
that i was allowed to keep, but i didn't have the money to put windows on
and ubuntu seemed like a good idea (i'd trying to install it on my gaming
PC, but it didn't play any games. When that was too RAM heavy, i swapped to
ubuntu.

I had only just started high school then, so there wasn't much homework yet.