[Linux-aus] Special support for women

David Newall davidn at davidnewall.com
Wed Oct 30 19:19:53 EST 2013

Hugh,

> It is the view of the majority of the LA Council that this thread
> doesn't meet a reasonableness test of being relevant to linux-aus aims
> or Free and Open Source Software.
>
> Accordingly we're moderating this thread and would ask all parties to
> refrain from re-engaging with the original post.

It pains me to need to state the obvious: it is not appropriate for the
LA Council, even less a mere subset, to suppress discussion on what
members feel that LA should or should not do.  Accordingly you must not
attempt to moderate this thread; and all parties should feel at liberty
to engage.

David