[Linux-aus] Special support for women

Paul Gear paul at gear.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 30 11:02:41 EST 2013

On 10/30/2013 09:21 AM, Michael Cordover wrote:
> I know one shouldn't feed the trolls but I think it's important that
> not just the trolls have a say.

I think this thread has already more than sufficiently demonstrated that
not only trolls have a say in LCA, and I'm sure the member survey that
was recently released will indicate the same.

In the meantime, I appeal to everyone: stop feeding the trolls. They
require oxygen to survive; starve them of this.  David is sitting back
right now laughing that we were all silly enough to take the bait.
Don't give him that satisfaction.

Regards,
Paul

P.S. I say this as someone not entirely unsympathetic to the views
presumably held by the trolls (or a more moderate version thereof). But
trolling is the wrong way to go about it.