[Linux-aus] Notice of Annual General Meeting Wednesday 8th January 1730hrs

Linux Australia Secretary secretary at linux.org.au
Sun Oct 27 13:28:46 EST 2013

Dear Linux Australia Members,

Pursuant to Clause (24) of the Linux Australia Constitution [1], I
hereby give notice that the Annual General Meeting of the organisation
will be held

Wednesday 8th January 1730hrs
During linux.conf.au 2014
at University of Western Australia, Perth

The meeting will

   (a) confirm the minutes of the last preceding annual general meeting
and of any special general meeting held since that meeting,
   (b) receive from the committee reports on the activities of the
association during the last preceding financial year,
   (c) elect office-bearers of the association and ordinary committee
members, or to announce the results of a ballot held prior to the annual
general meeting under clause 15(5),
   (d) receive and consider any financial statement or report required
to be submitted to members under the Act.

A formal agenda, including reports from office-bearers, will be compiled
and distributed in due course.

I also hereby call for any agenda items to be tabled for discussion at
the Annual General Meeting.

With kind regards,
Kathy Reid

[1] http://www.linux.org.au/constitution